Thank you to my clients and others for the comments on my work ...
“Michelle pitches and writes unique and informative articles that are always on target with my readership. She presents her work in a timely and professional manner. A pleasure to work with.”
-Sandra Wiebe, Owner, Routes Media Inc
"Michelle! Thanks for chatting with me! I really enjoyed our chat! ... you write a great article and you've dug deeper than most of the folks that read the books. I thank you for this... All the best"
- Robert Sedlack, author The Horn of a Lamb, Random House
"Michelle, thank you so much for your wonderful review. You had us all walking on air. You really understood the relationships well. I know your review will help get people out to see our show... All the best"
- Patti Harelkin, Living Room Theatre, Play 'Absurd Person Singular'
"Great communicator, very professional copy writing, awesome to work with, highly recommended..."
- Tim D. Comeau, BSc, NetJobsatHome.com
"Michelle - thanks for the pleasure of an intelligent warm discussion!"
- Pauline Couture, author ICE Beauty, Danger, History, McArthur & CO
"Michelle - your article in the Canadian Aviator magazine was very good. Thanks for mentioning our museum along with such prestigious organization as the CAF and the Canadian War Museum in regards to displays of Nose Art!"
- Bob Evans, Curator Nanton Lancaster Museum
"Thanks for a well done nose art story!"
- Clarence Simonsen, Author, Artist and world-expert on Military Nose Art
"Quickly completed and understood copy. Great Job!"
- Jordan Eske, LivEcoFriendly.com
"Michelle - the picture and the article, just perfect, well done job."
- Alain Dubreuil, cover feature ROUTES Magazine
"Michelle - thank you for the generous article ... Have a happy Alberta Centennial."
- RFM McInnis, artist A is Alberta: A Centennial Alphabet
"Michelle - thank you for the wonderful review of the book"
- John Kurtz, Publisher Simple Truth Publication